Skip to main content

The Liebster Award... (It's a Blog Thing)


So this morning I recieved an email from the lovely Tash at Gift Grapevine, nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award, along side 4 other bloggers. Thank you so very much Tash, I feel so happy to know someone other then my mum is reading and enjoying my blog, and considering I only started this blog a short two months ago.


For everyone, The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers, by fellow bloggers. A virtual high five, a way of recognising your blog and a way to connect and discover other amazing blogs out there.  


There are a few rules that come with this nomination;



1. Link back and recognise the blogger who nominated you. 

2. Answer ten questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
4. Create ten questions for nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Get an award button and display it proudly.


Ok well here I go, my ten questions from Tash (Gift Grapevine);



1. Name something you cannot live without?

Ok something, not someone.... My camera! I don't go a day without using it. Ok the same could be said about my phone too. But definitely my camera, couldn't go a day without snapping happy snaps. 

2. What's one of the scariest things you've ever done?
Childbirth! it would have to be the scariest thing in the world the first time you ever do it. Actually even the second time was scary.


3. Finish this sentence - I really need to......

Fold the dam washing! Never-ending story... Right!?



4. Favourite toy as a child?
Toy, I don't really remember a favourite. I use to really love riding my bike, probably up till the time I fell off and broke my arm (bone came out and all..totally gross) 


5. Favourite book as a child?

Goosebumps Books


6. First album/cassette/CD you ever bought?

I'm not sure if it was my first cassette, but I remember getting 'Diesel' (or Johnny Diesel he was know as then). Or maybe it was Kylie Minogue 'Do The Locomotion'.  


7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?

Alaska! Alaska! Alaska! maybe one day I'll get there. 


8. Do you like to plan things out in detail or are you spontaneous?

On my day to day life with the kids at home I'd say spontaneous but anything away from home is usually planned, has to be right? with kids everything need some sort of organisation.


9. Who is your favourite person/organisation to follow on Instagram?

Sophie_Vine from The Block! love her style and Jayde from Little Paper Lane she is hilarious.


10. When not blogging, what do you do for fun?

Markets! I love to go to a good market, if my hubby would let me I would go to one almost every weekend. And painting but thats a rarity these days, must make the effort to do it more.



Alright here are my nominees. Please click the links and head over to check them all out, because they are all fabulous. I have cheated like Tash and only nominated five. 
















Thank you again Tash for your nomination, its been a pleasure participating and discovering more awesome blogs. 

xxBec



If you have enjoyed this little post, please share a comment below I would love to hear from you. Or jump over to my Facebook page or Instagram.




Comments

  1. I would read your blog even if I wasn't your mum, xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your answers Bec and so glad you had some fun with it - I too was a Johnny Diesel and the Injectors fan! Looking forward to reading more from you and also checking out your recommended blogs. Here's hoping you make it to Alaska soon :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Fun With Pom Poms // Lets Make A Cactus...

Seriously! How much fun are pom-poms? It doesn't matter if you're five or eighty two it's something you can make and once you've mastered the basic pom-pom you'll be able to knock this bad boy up in no time.

You're going to need a few things...
One medium sized green pom-pomOne small sized pink pom-pomOne medium sized brown pom-pomScissors Glue (I highly recommend using a hot glue gun, much easier and less messy).Cardboard egg container (to use one cup section as the cacti's little pot). Some Paint (I used gold spray paint).


Firstly cut and trim one egg cup section from the carton. Paint your egg cup container 'Pot' and leave it to dry. It should be dry by the time you have finished cutting your cactus into shape.

Make your three different pom-poms in the colours and sizes needed. (Make sure you leave the tied pom-pom strings through the centre of the pom-poms long, you'll need these to tie your pink and green pom-poms together). 

The trickiest part …

The Handmade Series // How To Knit A Blanket With Greta's Handcraft...

Hi Everyone,
Welcome back to 'The Handmade Series' this is part two. If you missed part one you can read up here (Part One - What's In The Basket...). This month you will find below a brief description on just how to knit a blanket with my guest Vivienne @gretashandcraft. Enjoy and thanks for visiting this blog. xo Bec

Summer is now behind us, and to me that is exciting as it means lots of NEW Winter stock arriving with beautiful NEW colours to create lovely NEW warm knitted wooly projects!!!
With the cold Winter months on their way, there is nothing so special as cuddling into a warm knitted woolly blanket!! Now don't shudder & say "but it's such a big project", lol, as I am going to tell you how to break it down into a really manageable & fun project!


1. Decide on Size - I find for your first throw, don't go too big, do a cot size, or a nice Knee Throw to snuggle on the lounge.
2. Colours - look around your house, childs room, see what colours ar…

The Handmade Series // How To Crochet A Blanket....

Hi Everyone, 
This little series has become so enjoyable, thank you for joining us again. Or first time here? not to worry you can review past editions below...

The Handmade Series // A Morning With A Candle Maker
The Handmade Series // How To Knit A Blanket
The Handmade Series // Greta's Handcraft What's In The Basket
This months edition Vivienne from Greta's Handcraft is back to give you a brief run down on how to crochet a blanket. Hope you enjoy, if you have any questions please leave a comment below. xxBec



Winter Is Coming, so exciting!!!! This is my time of the year, to be able to make a beautiful piece of Winter Warmth to wrap yourself or loved ones in, brilliant!! I am so pleased to join you again, & many thanks for you kind words & enthusiasm over my last edition How To Knit A Blanket.
In this post, I am going to share with you How To Crochet a Blanket! This great blanket I made for Miss Alba (precious Girl) a couple of seasons ago. My plan was for a healthy dose…