So this morning I recieved an email from the lovely Tash at Gift Grapevine, nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award, along side 4 other bloggers. Thank you so very much Tash, I feel so happy to know someone other then my mum is reading and enjoying my blog, and considering I only started this blog a short two months ago.
For everyone, The Liebster Blog Award is given to bloggers, by fellow bloggers. A virtual high five, a way of recognising your blog and a way to connect and discover other amazing blogs out there.
There are a few rules that come with this nomination;
1. Link back and recognise the blogger who nominated you.
2. Answer ten questions given by the nominator.
3. Nominate ten other bloggers for the award.
4. Create ten questions for nominees to answer.
5. Notify your nominees.
6. Get an award button and display it proudly.
Ok well here I go, my ten questions from Tash (Gift Grapevine);
1. Name something you cannot live without?
Ok something, not someone.... My camera! I don't go a day without using it. Ok the same could be said about my phone too. But definitely my camera, couldn't go a day without snapping happy snaps.
2. What's one of the scariest things you've ever done?
Childbirth! it would have to be the scariest thing in the world the first time you ever do it. Actually even the second time was scary.
3. Finish this sentence - I really need to......
Fold the dam washing! Never-ending story... Right!?
4. Favourite toy as a child?
Toy, I don't really remember a favourite. I use to really love riding my bike, probably up till the time I fell off and broke my arm (bone came out and all..totally gross)
5. Favourite book as a child?
6. First album/cassette/CD you ever bought?
I'm not sure if it was my first cassette, but I remember getting 'Diesel' (or Johnny Diesel he was know as then). Or maybe it was Kylie Minogue 'Do The Locomotion'.
7. If you could travel anywhere in the world, where would you go?
Alaska! Alaska! Alaska! maybe one day I'll get there.
8. Do you like to plan things out in detail or are you spontaneous?
On my day to day life with the kids at home I'd say spontaneous but anything away from home is usually planned, has to be right? with kids everything need some sort of organisation.
9. Who is your favourite person/organisation to follow on Instagram?
Sophie_Vine from The Block! love her style and Jayde from Little Paper Lane she is hilarious.
10. When not blogging, what do you do for fun?
Markets! I love to go to a good market, if my hubby would let me I would go to one almost every weekend. And painting but thats a rarity these days, must make the effort to do it more.
Alright here are my nominees. Please click the links and head over to check them all out, because they are all fabulous. I have cheated like Tash and only nominated five.
Thank you again Tash for your nomination, its been a pleasure participating and discovering more awesome blogs.
If you have enjoyed this little post, please share a comment below I would love to hear from you. Or jump over to my Facebook page or Instagram.